Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekend in Arosa











On the second week of March, we got ready for a weekend in Arosa, a ski resort south of Zurich. I had to go to London for the day on Friday so Sandy and the kids got there on Friday on their own and I drove with a coworker in the evening. They got to swim at the hotel pool and play at the kid’s room on Friday afternoon. On Saturday morning after breakfast, we went sledding on a very short sled trail (took longer to get to the top than to get down). The rest of the day we spent at the hotel spa where the kids went swimming and I tried a co-ed sauna for the first time in my life (textile-free sauna). On Saturday night I stayed with the kids and Sandy went sledding at 10 PM (company’s tradition). On Sunday morning I tried snowboarding for the first time. We went back home in the afternoon.
So as you can read, our Swiss life is full of first times and we are taking it all in.